Lazada Philippines

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

A Weekend Staycation at Alabang’s Primmest Hotel

Just when I thought that I’d be having a super-duper boring weekend, where I would be bummed out at home with nothing to do but to stare at our walls - two of my sweetest friends, Maan and Hati, invited me to join them on a weekend getaway at southern Manila's prime hotel, Crimson Hotel.


An invitation that is so hard to say no, in a jiffy, I packed my bags and readied myself to travel and explore one of cities in the metro that’s so close to my heart, Muntinlupa.


Standing grand and mighty at Entrata Urban Complex, Filinvest City, 2609 Civic Dr, Muntinlupa, Crimson Hotel is less than an hour away from Manila via South Luzon Expressway. This prime destination can welcome a great number of people who wish to escape that fast-paced and bustling northern part of Metro Manila, with its heartwarming accommodation, delicious dishes, friendly neighborhood and relaxing vibe.


On my first-ever stay here, since I’m with friends, I find the whole property very conducive and relaxing. Being at the center of Filinvest City, major malls, markets and parks are just minutes away. The surrounding is safe and quite especially at night, so if you are just like me, who likes quiet evenings, Crimson Hotel shares such serenity that you'll love.


For some activities while staying in this grand hotel here in Alabang, Crimson Hotel has a well-equipped fitness center, a spacious swimming pool and grand ballrooms, which are perfect to host parties and events. Kids and kids at heart will have fun basking in the sun with their modern swimming pool facility – something I really looked forward in going here, and I’m glad that it didn’t disappoint me.


Foodies like me will surely enjoy their global cuisine offering at Café 8. From breakfast, lunch or dinner, every single dining experience is one wondrous treat you, your friends or family could enjoy. This experience is definitely my favorite. The wide selection of their buffet spread was so enticing and filling. There’s something for everyone, so you wouldn’t get hungry – EVER! And for some friendly reminder, don’t forget to try their Chocolate Ensyamada! Chocolate-y awesome!


As their rooms – each is definitely a good place to relax and snooze. I and my friend Maan shared a Deluxe Room with Twin Bed. It was equipped with a 40” LED television with cable channels, a high-speed wireless Internet access, which I really enjoyed since I enjoy posting on Instagram my experience, and some sweet stuff that made us forget our diets upon checking in.


Crimson Hotel of the south may be far to some, but that’s what we’re looking for when we need a good rest right? With its right combination of class and relaxation, let’s include warm accommodation from the staff and delicious meals, I wouldn’t mind traveling this far to experience again the primmest accommodation here in the southern part of Metro Manila.


Thanks sharing a wonderful weekend, Crimson! Highly recommendable!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...